Sunday, 10 November 2013

Forever 21 Haul


Good evening, readers! (smile)

(Because emoticons are pretty common)

Back to the topic, here are a few clothing pieces that I bought from Forever 21; currently bought at 2 locations, Dubai and Philippines.

As I have never bought any outfits from Forever 21, Philippines. I was pretty impressed with the collection they had and couldn't help but buy a few of them.



Floral Dress
899 Pesos.


Patterned skater skirt
855 Pesos


Forever 21's 10th Anniversary was a blast! The prices dropped crazy! Of course, a normal F21 shopper would get so excited and crazy because, come on! Forever 21 Sale! Who could pass that up? 

Here are the few clothing pieces I bought: 
Navy blue striped dress
39 Dhs
Original price: 69 Dhs

Casual Floral Dress
59 Dhs
Original price: 79 Dhs

Black and White striped dress
39 Dhs
Original price: 69 Dhs



To be very honest, I'm not really into accessories. (For no apparent reason.) But a few have caught my eye and they were pretty cool.
I honestly don't know what you call this type of necklace but it's a long one. Really. Haha.
15 Dhs

Mini cupcake (Super adorable!)
7 Dhs

Mustache necklace + blue floral ring
Necklace: 15 Dhs
Ring: 7 Dhs 


That's all for tonight! 

Thanks for reading! 

Much love, 
E 

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment