Friday, 22 November 2013

Officially Winter!



Frankly, winter is my favorite season.
I mean, who wouldn't love winter? But either way, I love love love LOVE winter.

Winter also means one thing..and that's HOT chocolate..with marshmallows on top of it. (YUM.)

Anyways, to get on with this post since I suck at introductions. Here are a few pictures of how I spent the start of winter here in Dubai:

Made Hot Chocolate.
Recipe used: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Creamy-Hot-Cocoa/Detail.aspx?evt19=1

I find this picture utterly beautiful. The sky just looks amazing!
Time taken: 9AM

I love the rain. How about you? xx


This was taken after the rain. Pink clouds, yay! 

Let's call it a 'Serie Night'. Watched a whole season of How I Met Your Mother.
(I was pretty jobless, sigh. Good bye social life.)


                           
                                                           Hello little kitten! (adorable omg)


Panorama of Lamcy Plaza, Dubai

Panorama of Burger King's picture set.
(I liked it for some reason. hahaha.)


So, that's all.
More irrelevant posts coming up soon!


(Seriously, thank you for coping up with me.)


Much love,
E


xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment