Sick blogger coming throughhhhh! Hahaha.
I've been wanting to post this haul about a week ago but I was busy therefore it was posted now.
(Literally facepalmed myself because....)
Well, the reason why I had this haul is because my prom is coming up and new beauty...stuff needed, hahaha!
(Stay tuned for my upcoming post that I'm so excited about and its me getting ready for my prom, haha)
I literally can't think of anything to say right now that would make the introduction look bigger(?)
so..let's get to the point, haha!
(Oh wait! While I was uploading the pictures here in the post, I remembered the reason why I bought another brand of makeup.. Well, as I've been a fan of the big cosmetic lines, I've heard of one certain cosmetic line that I've been wanting to try and that is, IsaDora/Isadora. I actually tested the products that I bought in their line before buying it and I was pretty impressed. All thanks to Lamcy Plaza's Lifestyle branch! Haha.)
Let's start off with the shoes, well, I don't have much heels but I've been using these a lot because
1. They're comfortable!
2. Come on! It's Rossi Milano, haha!
| Black and Gold Ankle Heels Rossi Milano |
Now this is a pair that I've been wearing a lot whenever I got the chance to.
You can turn a casual outfit to sassy with this one!
Totally love it!
| Classic Black 2-inch heels Rossi Milano |
Here are the few products that I tried in IsaDora's line and certainly wanted to take home with me:
| Build-Up Mascara, Extra Volume, Waterproof IsaDora |
| Waterproof Mascara, IsaDora |
| Moisturizing Lip Glosss, Red Carpet, #21 IsaDora |
Can I just say that this is the tiniest packaging for a concealer, totally amazed at how small it looks, hahaha!
| Perfect Coverstick Concealer IsaDora |
| Concealer shade: Medium, #2 |
Well, that's all for today's post! I hope y'all had fun and it would be cool if you tried all the products here in this post. (Hashtag no regrets, hahaha)
Much love,
E
xx
(Not a sponsored post)
Omygosh. I WISH I HAD THOSE <3 <3
ReplyDeleteTell me when you get yours x
DeleteI really love your blog! Great job! xx
ReplyDeleteWell, I love you! Thanks for making my night x
DeleteOMG. ROSSI MILANO AND ISADORA. I LOVE THEM! <3
ReplyDeleteI know right?! So glad I found out about this cosmetic Brand!
Delete