Thursday, 23 January 2014

Clothing haul! (Forever 21, NewYorker, Splash & Cottton on)



Today I present to you my updated clothing haul!
I was excited to post this because I've been wanting to post a relevant topic here in my blog, haha!



As a fan of (printed) skater skirts, I purchased a few and (got one here as a gift but its still cool to show it, haha) here they are:

Black Printed Skirt with Pockets, Cotton On


Left to right:
Floral Print skirt, Forever 21
White printed skirt, Cotton On


Floral Print Skater Skirt
Forever 21



Black Printed skirt, Cotton On
Snowflake(ish) patterned skirt, Cotton On



For some reason, I have an addiction for V-neck line shirts and
 I found these pieces at NewYorker 
and the colors were amazing!
And the detailing of the shirt too was comfortable.


Left to right:
Colors: Dirty Black, Dirty Grey, Emerald & Maroon
NewYorker

I bought this shirt at Splash and the shirt literally speaks to me! Haha!


Basic printed tee
Splash


I've been looking for simple purses and thank goodness, Forever 21 had this purse.
The price was a bit...shocking but the bag was perfect it was a worth it spend!


Gold and Black purse
Forever 21



This was supposed to be posted again yesterday but I was busy, therefore had to be posted today.

Hope y'all had fun with this post!

Much love,
E

xx


Note: Pictures are all mine and this is NOT a sponsored post.

3 comments: