It's finally January 31st and oh my gosh, it's actually February tomorrow!!!
(Man, time flies so fast.)
Well, to me, January has been one stressful month and wow, the first chapter of 2014 is now complete!
This saddens me too though, because my high school days are nearing its end.
I'm very thankful to overcome tons of obstacles this month and I want to share my happiness with y'all!
(...by blogging about it. Umm...)
Okay, back to my topic.
JANUARY FAVORITES!!
Let's start off with my favorite January tracks that have officially been stuck in my head the whole month!
Hahaha.
1. Beyonce- XO
I just love listening to this song when I'm outside and just roaming about, it's got a light feel to the tone and it just soothes me for no reason!
2. Lorde- Team
I've been loving Lorde's songs but this has been, by far the best song I've heard from her. From lyrics to its tone, I just love it!
3. A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera
Oh my gosh. This song just..speaks to me in every way. (whattt)
I've been loving this song so bad that I actually had the habit of always wanting to listen to it atleast once a day. (that's weird, i know)
This song makes me sad but the lyrics,tone, everything. I love it loads! Haha.
Well, that's all for the favorite music section, haha.
Next off, we've got the favorite series of the month.
Hmm, to be honest, I've been watching loads of series but my most favorite would be:
1. American Horror Story
I am a big fan of creepy/scary series and oh my gosh, AHS has finally creeped me out the most in their recent season which is American Horror Story: Coven. Apparently, their season 3 just ended (which is the coven) and the last episode was just...mindblowing. Tons of plot twists and the storyline all throughout was amazing!
2. How I Met Your Mother
ROBIN AND BARNEY..Well..I SHIP THEM SO HARD YOU HAVE NO IDEA, HAHAHA (Fangirl moment, sorry.) It hurts me so bad that this is the final season..but I really do hope they change their mind, hahaha. This serie has never failed at giving me mindblowing moments and man, this show is just..legen (wait for it..) dary! Haha!
3. The Carrie Diaries
CARRIE DIARIES!!! AHHHH. (Wow, I've got a lot of fangirling moments here in this blogpost, hahaa.) This serie has got me falling for Sebastian Kydd and their 70's-90's outfits.
Well..as you noticed, there's no beauty section here in the January favorites is because..I've been using the sames ones that I showed in my blog post, "What I use when I do my makeup".
If you haven't checked it out yet,
Well, I hope you all enjoyed this blog post!
Much love everyone! xx
E
Note: Youtube owns the videos in this blog posts. Not a sponsored post.
0 comments:
Post a Comment