Saturday, 8 February 2014

Kim's birthday!



Hey bloggers!


This blog post is dedicated to my one and only Kimmy who I promised that I will post something about her in my blog.

To start off, here's a little (pretty late) speech for her:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BBY! Hahaha. (omg this is awkward) 
You have grown into a wonderful girl with great knowledge and I am so proud of you. You've given me unforgettable moments and I hope that'll continue. Whenever you need me, I'm always here. Don't hesitate to call, message or whatsoever. 
Well, that's all. Happy (belated) birthday!
I love youuuuuu! xx

P.S, the dinner in Hardrock cafe was yummy!


(Assume that there's this long pause after the speech because I'm..still confused on what to say next.)

Oh dear, I'm running out of words to say  type.

Anyways, here are a few pictures that we took:

With my girls!
Left to right: Knikola, Kim, Christine, Catherine, Andrea and...me. Hahaha.


Yes, you guessed it, the birthday girl is the one on the right.
With the really cute meow sweater.





With the lovey dovey weirdos. Hahaha. 











Although a lot of you won't be able to relate to this post, I just wanted to share it with you guys. Hahaha.
(Happy ((belated)) birthday again, Kimmy!)
Hope you readers enjoyed!

Much love,
E 



xx


#OOTD

Outfit Details

Magenta Long Sleeved Crop Top- New Look
Printed Floral Skirt- Forever 21
Flats- NewYorker
Varsity Hoodie/Jacket- H&M(?)
Black purse- Forever 21


(All pictures are mine, not a sponsored post.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment