A very late February Favorites blog post, woops!
Well, despite it being the second week of March, I still can't believe it's March already and..yeah,
here's the part where we insert the quote, ''Time flies when you're having fun." Hahah!
To be honest, I had no intentions of posting this since its already a bit late for it but hey, my blog, my rules.
Hahaha!
(But seriously, I just wanted to post something..you know...relevant.)
(Off topic now, sorrrryyy!)
Let's start off with the beauty products that I've been loving recently!
1. 2- Way Foundation brush & Eye Shadow Brush
For the record, I've had this brush even before but I've been using it recently so I just wanted to add it up to this post. And might I add that this brush is AH-MAY-ZING! Hahaha! Atleast for me it is!
Totally recommending this!
| PRESTIGE COSMETICS |
2. POND'S Lightening Facial Foam
Well, I just came from a 2 day camping trip and I have become so tanned because of it. I had this way before too but since again, I've been using this so recently just to get my normal color back, here's me showing it to you guys! And yep, I recommend this too! The thing I love about this actually is that how it makes my face feel so fresh after I use it. It literally makes my face so light and it's just soothing.
I'm not a really big fan of glosses but I've been using one that I somehow didn't know I had till I looked at my makeup box and boom! Found this and used it. I think I got this a month ago and this is from Forever 21. I love how nude it looks like when its applied. You wouldn't even notice that you're wearing lip gloss. And I just want to point out this literally...tastes good, hahahaha!
BOOOOK(s)!
This is my first time adding a book to a month favorite post but might as well do because the book that I'm about to show you is a book that I have read when I was Grade 6, I believe. And ever since then, I loved it all the way till I got my own copy of it. All thanks to my love, Nicole for giving it to me as a gift!
Paulo Coelho is such a great author and other than the book, The Alchemist which is written by him too, this is probably the second best book I've ever read from his collection.
VERY MUCH RECOMMEND IT!
MUSIC!!
1. Best Day Of My Life- American Authors
Been loving this song so much because it makes me real happy and I just like the feeling I get whenever I listen to this song. American Authors did a great job on this one!
2. On Our Way- The Royal Concept
This too has been my happy song, I've been recently loving these types of songs, I have no idea why!
They just give out such good vibes and I can't help but feel hyped up whenever I listen to this.
All thanks to Glee for covering this song and let me say that their cover version of this song was great too!
3. Shot Me Down- David Guetta ft. Skylar Grey
I've been addicted to this song so much that even while I'm taking my exam, I have the need to sing Skylar's parts, haha! An awesome remix, I must say!
And lastly,
4. Adore You- Miley Cyrus vs. Cedric Gervais
I love both tracks, the original and this mix of CG, I actually love all of CG's remixes and you should check him out!
But then again, its impossible for you to not know Cedric Gervais, hahah!
That's all for today y'all!
Hope you enjoyed!
Thanks so much for reading!
XOXO,
E
Stay tuned to my next blog post where I will write a review on the Heat Protect Styling Spray I got from Syoss!
Note: Pictures are all mine and not a sponsored post :)
omg!!!!! luv this!!
ReplyDelete