Sunday, 4 May 2014

Graduating High school in 2 weeks. WHAAAAAAT.


Hello, my readers!! I absolutely want to apologize for not blogging for almost..2 months now?
A lot has been going on and I don't even know where to start explaining about me being super busy for a couple of months now. And if you're going to ask me why I haven't blogged since it's pretty impossible to be that busy where you wouldn't have time to blog.. Well, my old laptop got corrupted and somehow reached its end. Sad. Haha. So, I was busy and had no laptop. Talk about a complete nightmare. 


Anyways, my finals are about to start tomorrow and doing a blog post at 11:19 pm pretty much is a big deal because 1. I could be sleeping and 2. I could be sleeping. 
(But SLEEP IS FOR LOSERS, haha, kidding) 

Well, since I have filled you up with my nonsense, let's get back to the real topic. 
I am graduating in a few weeks and oh my god, I can't tell you how surreal it feels to arrive this very moment.
I've got mixed feelings about this, honestly. I'm somehow scared of having to leave everything behind but somehow excited of what the future has for me. It's  50/50 situation but hey, I'm sure this will be one fun adventure.

I don't have much to say as leaving sucks but at the same time, you just have to.

As John Green said, "It's hard to leave- until you leave. And then it is the easiest thing in the world." 

This post is definitely the most random one that I have done. 

I wanted to update y'all atleast about what's been going on and this is the best I could do.

I've got loads of upcoming blog posts prepared and I'm so excited for you all to read it!

So..that's all for tonight's blog post.

Much love,
E

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment