Monday, 14 July 2014

Update! (Living in a new country and all about my first few weeks at Southville University)



Hello, readers!
It has absolutely been a while now, goodness!
I had to post something here in my blog and lately, my first month is in an amazing track!
Having to leave Dubai made me so heartbroken but knowing that I'll be back there in a few months 
makes me think that this will be one fast ride.

As a freshman in my university, I was expecting for it to be really boring or really stressful.
Wait, the stress part is true but heck no, not boring at all!
I've been having loads of fun and as well as trying out some new things whilst I am in the Philippines.
No doubt, despite all the fun and excitement going on, there is this exhaustion that'll just drain you but..its somehow the good type of exhaustion.

As of my busy schedule, posts would be delayed and I want to apologize in advance.
In my last post, I have mentioned that I've got loads of blog posts that I'd love to show you all,
and I swear to you, it'll be real soon! 
So, again, I can't wait to show you all the wonderful experiences that I'm going through at the moment.


For now, as busy as I am, an update is all I could do as my drafts are in my laptop. 
Hopefully, a blog post would be updated either this week or the following.


Thank you for coping up!



Much love,
E


xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment