Sunday, 27 July 2014

Zark's Burgers!

What’s up, readers?


I’m finally back on track with writing my blog posts and this would be an exciting one since
They are all about food. Haha!
(Note: I’ve visited many food places here therefore this will be a short post, only dedicated to one restaurant. Sorry for the lack of photos as well! Woops! Haha.)


At the moment, university life has been really exhausting but then again, it’s actually a miracle that we have time to go to such places in the weekend.


As my university is inside an estate, the whole area’s filled with awesome places to eat in and man, I can’t even exaggerate how great the food is, unless you try it yourself! Haha.

Zark's Ultimate Burger
1/4 pound cheese burger with cheese sauce in bed of fresh veggies, topped with
sauteed mushrooms and bacon

Anyways, back to the topic, my friends discovered a seriously delicious burger restaurant near SM BF, and it was called ‘Zarks Burgers’. The serving’s huge and the food tastes amazing! A literal OH MY GOD! Haha.

Can’t forget how the price of the food is super reasonable too. For such a big serving, I have to admit, I was expecting something even more expensive than that. But no! Not only would you feel so freakin’ full from all the food but you will be hella satisfied!

If I were to rate this, it would be a 100/10! Haha!

(To check out more, check out their menu in their website!)

That’s it for this post!
Watch out for my next post, where I talk about another restaurant called ‘Kimono Ken’.

Hope you enjoyed!

Much love,
E


x

0 comments:

Post a Comment